Aha helped Gerber Graduates reach busy working parents through childcare providers and drive fill-in shopping trips to Target.
“We like to integrate good nutrition and positive snack choices in our everyday class curriculum and when talking with parents.”
Childcare Director, West Sacramento, CA
87% of childcare providers said they would recommend Gerber Graduates “much” or “somewhat” more often.
- Create excitement for the brand within Target.
- Drive aisle traffic within key stores on the West Coast.
- Generate trial of SKUs within the brand.
- Identify large childcare centers in higher income neighborhoods within the retail draw areas of key Target stores.
- Deliver Gerber Graduates product samples, Gerber Graduates and Target-branded literature, and coupons to young working parents as they pick-up their children at childcare.
- Engage children with branded activity sheet. Activity sheets efficiently build awareness and favorability among moms.
- Child pick-up period reaches parents during daily “what’s for dinner” window. Parents make fill-in shopping trips after pick-up 2+x per week. Gives her a compelling reason to shop Target for tonight’s dinner.
- Client account team reports high customer receptivity to the program .
- 100% coverage of key store draw areas within budget.
- Post-program response from childcare providers was 5X+ rates of similar targeted place-based programs.
An independent survey of participating childcare providers found:
- Over 90% of respondents said the program was helpful to parents.
- 87% said they would recommend the brand “much” or “somewhat more often”.
- Over 90% of providers would like to receive the program in the future.