Aha helped Gerber Good Start reach new moms through trusted healthcare providers and drove traffic to key Target locations.
“We are in an area that needs education and love the help.”
OB/Gyn, Delray Beach, FL
- Create awareness that a key customer, Target, accepts WIC (Women with Infant Children), lower barrier to shopping by new moms.
- Reach high concentration of new moms within key store draw areas. Deliver the brand message through trusted influcencers: OB/Gyns and pediatricians.
- Deliver account specific coupons and category education to young moms during office visits.
- Generate thousands of consumer target impressions through literature displays placed at the office counter.
- Provide healthcare providers with suggestions and tips for enhanced patient education.
- Reach new moms just prior to a shopping trip, drive incremental traffic to key accounts.
- 100% coverage of key store draw areas within a limited budget.
- Provided an efficient complement to clients professional field force.
An independent survey of participating healthcare providers demonstrated campaign effectiveness:
- Over 97% of respondents said the campaign was helpful to new moms.
- 77% said they would recommend the brand “much more” or “somewhat more often”.
- Over 90% of providers would like to receive the campaign in the future.
77% of healthcare providers said they would recommend Gerber Good Start “much more” or “somewhat more often”.