Aha took the Clorox Health & Wellness campaign into Pediatric practices during the cold & flu period to drive volume and digital traffic.
“Clorox is a trusted product which I have used at home and in the office for years.”
Pediatrician, Downers Grove, IL
- Drive cold & flu season volume.
- Lift Clorox equity as a resource for family health.
- Support, amplify PR initiatives in key markets.
- Target young mothers with cold & flu messaging, delivered by a trusted source of informationon family health: her pediatrician and office staff.
- Focus on metro areas with heavy PR presence: Cleveland, Tampa/St. Pete, Nashville, Denver, high income/single family home zips in New York and Chicago.
- Deliver consumer literature with coupons to moms through their pediatrician during office visits.
- Take-one displays with literature.
- Professional education materials for staff.
According to a phone survey of participating healthcare professionals:
- 97% of respondents said the Clorox Health & Wellness program was helpful to parents.
- 78% said they would recommend Clorox disinfectant products to their parents “much more” or “somewhat more often”.
- 70% of providers rated the program “excellent” or “very good”.
- Over 90% of providers would like to receive the Clorox Health & Wellness program in the future.
Over 90% of providers would like to receive the Clorox Health & Wellness program in the future.